Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Classic discourse sentence hematemesis

1. Do not tell me forever, I live to see the point.
2 .- Friends intentions to pay , parents Yongming filial piety '
3. make you cry to the piercing that person is the person you love . Make you laugh to the heartless creature that man is who loves you .
4. mouth that I wish you happiness , heart, anxious that you blow off
5. < days will be black, people become , the situation 3 , 7 points lie >
6. If you are 20 years old After spending the money or ask the parents , then your brand can only bring out your covered incompetence
7. Solar City , it may not warm.
8. Zuiteng the tears for you, the smile left to hurt you most of the people .
9. Sometimes silence does not mean I have nothing to say .
10. strange too young, man and dog did not see .
11. bloody landscape paintings , how the enemy you eyebrows a little cinnabar, cover the world worth mentioning, however, is always a busy .
12. deaf hear, the dumb that the blind see the love
13. strong, not without tears, tears in my eyes just to get ahead
14. knowingly scene , but also to accompany you Played down.
15. not too good to me so I will not tell a friend or love.
16. belong to me, will always remember. Does not belong to me, I can only learn if nothing had happened .
17. retention is entangled .
18. one more cold winter than in previous years . ζ
19. koalas sitting next life , 20 hours a day sleeping , eating 2 hours , In a daze 2 hours , this is life ah
20. ° smile is just a face, nothing to do with happiness .
21. about your world , I do not have ( access rights ).
22. Has been to or had been . Memories are then or had been .
23.You, made our story so perfect
24. I do not need too many people understand the world Dian
25._ men get life treasure . Lifetime to have a few ?
26. society is very simple , complex people.
27. but also how the same tune , not listening to the melody of the past

No comments:

Post a Comment