Sunday, May 22, 2011

If I disappear, who cares what

If I disappear , who would find me like crazy ?

If I disappear, who foolishly sat crying ?

If I disappear, who will visit many times a day to see if I been to space ?

If I disappear , who would open QQ silly every day waiting for me on the line ?

If I disappear, who held my gaze photos over and over again ?

If I disappear , who would wake up at night crying like I thought ?

If I disappear , who would pass by in the street have my memories, think of me and squatted on the ground crying ?

If I disappear, who has been silently in the heart of my name ?

If I disappear , who would not hurt to breathe ?

If I disappear , who would really care ?

If I disappear , who would find me with my memories of the trail ?

if I disappear, who 's world will be quiet ?

If I do disappear, you will find me ?

If I was really, really gone, you will always, always remember me?

------------------ will it? If I do disappear, who cares ? Perhaps no one cares , gradually being forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment